Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Monday, September 19, 2011

Did he jussss........

Okay, I am a self proclaimed girly girl to the fullest. I have never really been into sports, sweating or anything recreational. Just the thought of seaty gym socks, jogging, sweating and wearing non- sneakers fashionable sneakers gives me hives. I will openly admit now that in middle school I was so against "dressing out" for gym and participitaing in things that would make me smell like a gym locker in my next class that I actually failed gym...Yea you read it correctly...I FAILED GYM! I actually had to spend the following summer in "summer school" for gym, and guess what!!??!!...I was not the only one!

I even played softball as a kid. My parents pretended that that I was pretty good and a assest to the team, but I was no dummy I knew the truth, I sucked and would never play another sport after that douting season of softbal ended.

While I hate sports, espcially participating in them...I LOVE watching BOXING and I am a Floyd Mayweather HATER! Yep..I said it, but this last fight was awesome! Usually we must endure all the rounds of the fight and anxiously wait while the judges tally up the scores, but over the weekend the world actually got to se a stone cold knock out and it was AWESOME!

0 comments: