Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hair Update...

Yes! Divas, I am still a natural beauty. As I have mentioned before *just in case some of you doubted me* I will never go back to a relaxer. Although life as a mom has distorted my usual hair routine, I still know that my hair is much healthier than it was when I was addicted to the hair crack back in the day. This coming October I will have officially been natural for a total of eight years and I do not regret it one bit.

Today, my newly revised routine has consisted of a wash once a week and protective styles*SOMETIMES* wink..wink.. Pictures coming soon!!

Stay Tuned...

0 comments: