Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pink is Always Sweet!!


Over the Holidays my grandmother and uncle blessed me monetarily, so like any other diva in such a position I went to the mall...After going crazy in Old Navy I decided to head to the parking lot, until I was hit by the sweet aroma pouring out of the Bath and Body Works shop. It had been so long since my senses had been disrupted by such passionate aromatic love it truly threw me for a loop. As soon as I turned the corner I was struck by these beautiful pink bottles and I just had to inquire It was Drenched in PINK by Victoria Secret...FYI: I have not been disappointed, this stuff Rocks! The lotion is creamy and great for my dry skin and the scented spray is sooo sweet! I just love it...xoXOxo..






1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the victoria secrets scents...Bath and Body works has a sale going on in my area (Wisconsin) and I made a point to re-up my Midnight Pomegranate collection!