Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The power of lemon water!

Lets face it sometimes drinking water can be extremely boring and obviously tasteless! Lately my grandmother has been drinking lots of lemon water. She asked me to find out how lemons benefit the body!

Today I decided to do a search and was shocked to find that Lemons are extremely beneficial and from this day forward, I will be following my grandmother in the trend of drinking lemon water on a regular basis.


Lemons help with digestion and the breaking down of fat. This tart fruit also offers lots of potassium and vitamins. The potassium that it offers is uber great, especially for those who work out regularly!

0 comments: