Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Thursday, January 7, 2010

I told ya so!!




Sorry the pics are blurry, the idea of photographing the new look was a after thought @ 1a.m.


I told you guys that I was going to leave my hair alone for the remainder of the winter, and that is exactly what I have done.
I shampooed my hair with Taliah Waajid stimulating herbal cleanser and conditioned with the enhancing herbal conditioner. I then detangled my hair and moisturized my scalp with Design Essentials Herbal Complex 4 Hair and Scalp treatment.
I decided that the easiest thing for me to do with all of this hair, is to flat twist it and pin the back up so that my ends are protected and rubbing against my skin. This simple style took me about and hour and a half to complete (shampooing and drying included)
At this point I have no clue how long it will last, but as usual, I will keep you ladies posted!
P.S. I think it is time for some new color...what do you think??
xoXOxo





0 comments: