Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Monday, December 28, 2009

Treadmill Weightloss Challenge!!!!!!!


As of today I am officially in beast mode. Recently I informed you guys that my next goal is to get down to 199 lbs! Well my friends, the challenge begins today!! 220lbs is where I currently stand and that must change. My thoughtful beau Tuna, brought home a beautiful treadmill that he was gifted by his sister an brother in law! As soon as I saw it I was soooo excited. Lately it has been really hard for me to get into the gym, but with a machine right in my home, I have no excuse!! YAAAAYYY!!!....I am also going to be incorporating weight and resistance training but the bulk of my calories will be burnt by way of heavy cardio! Now although I am in a hurry to lose the weight and feel great, SAFETY matters and that will not change. Here are a few tips for my fellow treadmill users...Happy Sweating!


Tips:


1. Always Warm Up

2. Increase the workout slowly

3.Wear comfortable shoes, with socks

4. Always cool down



0 comments: