Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010, a life changing year...

2010 is such a huge year for me, I am sooo excited about the new year because I know that my life is going to change in many ways. 2010 is the year that I will officially graduate from college and the year that I can truly seek financial stability. I have talked before about graduation and how anxious I am about it! I have worked really hard and I know that it is all about to pay off. My family and BF have been really great support systems both emotionally and finacially. But I think that it is time for me to to become more independent and take care of my self. For most this may be scary, but I am sooooo stoked!!!

0 comments: