Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Monday, December 28, 2009

Salad Dressing Happiness!!



Most of us healthy divas, by now, know that most of the calories from a delicious salad comes from the salad dressing. We have even gotten tips from the celebs and nutritionist that it is best to have your dressing on the side and dip each bite with your fork into the dish of salad dressing!....I have found, that this method does usually work for me and I use less dressing! BUT...Divas, what about those heavy dippers? You know, the ones who like a little bit of salad with there dressing!


The Solution:


To avoid this uber easy mistake I have learned how to "stretch" my salad dressing! The goal is to only use a serving of dressing, but lets face it, sometimes that just is not enough. So, what I do is toss my salad in one servinf of my favoriate dressing. Then I cut a fresh lemon and squeeze all of the juice over my entire salad.


If you are not a fan of lemons, you could substitute with almost any fruit, that has its own natural tasty juices!


Enjoy!!


XOxoXO


0 comments: