Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Still off the hair crack? ...YEP!






























Initially when I started this blog I wanted to discuss my hair a lot in hopes of inspiring people to love there natural beauty no matter how curly, or coily it may be. Over time I feel that I have unintentionally left that subject behind, and divas I feel that it is time for an update!

I have had lots of growth, added new color, and played around with various styles. I have yet to invest in a protective style,but I promise one is sure to come. I plan to start doing picture tutorials for my 4a 4b sistas in hopes of keeping the motivation flowing...look above for some of my latest hair pics...xoxo divas!!

0 comments: