Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Sunday, May 23, 2010

I.N.V.U.........

At the top of my lungs I shout:

I envy all of the bird,peanut and egg head bishes all over the land!!!...and yes! I mean it!!

This all started over a year ago when my beautiful crush Amber Rose came at us with her low, even all over, blonde buzzed noggin. I constantly stalked photos of her, forcing myself to live vi-curiously via tha diva, because I knew that never would I be able to rock such a bold, empowering crown. Now, I have become obsessed with the lovely Chrissette Michelle's new deu!! IT IS GORGE..How could you look at the pick and not envy it?...bah hum buuuggg!!!

0 comments: