Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dear Mary Jane...

Soooo we all know that since I started this blog I have been playing the role of the "fashion loving, red bottom obsessed, broke college student"! I am still that person buttttt I have come closer and closer to my big red bottom heels purchase because

guess what!!!...

go on,

guess,


I will wait.........................


u tired yet????

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Im excited, can u tell? After I do a little saving and I am able to splurge a bit, I decided that I would dive into the most popular, trendy Mary Jane connoisseur -ish fashions *wink...wink*. You know that classic hippie look with a slight twist of fashion arrival??? Look below for a few ideas!!






0 comments: