Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Protective hair for growth...


Okay, so you all know that recently i had my hair bleached to a Honey Blondie-ish pigment in the middle and the perimeter of my hair was a very dark brown color. I noticed that my ends looked a little raggedy and decided that it was time for me to have my ends clipped.


I decided to go to a professional, not realizing that she did not know much about natural hair textures and the variations in its appearance. She assumed that all of the ends that looked "bushy" needed to be chopped off. Due to having 4a-ab type hair, you can imagine that a great deal of my hair was cut, for no reason at all.


Initially I was angry, but decided that there was nothing that I could do, so i quickly moved on.


I have noticed that it is growing much quicker, and decided that I would wear lots of protective styles and go back to using more holistic products.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)