Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Monday, March 22, 2010

Is this a sign that chaos exist?...duhn...duhn...duhn...

They say that having a messy house is a sure sign that your life is a haute' mess. My boyfriend and I do a pretty good job at keeping "company areas" clean. You know those areas, that you are only concerned about because someone may stop by unannounced!
Our friends seem to be really comfortable when it comes to our place so we have to keep the kitchen, bathroom, and living room as clean as possible, which is cool because we always hang out in those areas any way. But out bedroom is always a haute fool of a mess. When we both get dressed in the mourning it is total chaos. We throw clothes, deodorant, underwear, lotion, makeup, jewelry and whatever else we use all over the place just to get ready for work.
Once we come back home and see what crime we have committed against all things clean, we become overwhelmed and go back and forth about who should clean it up. I actually did a small survey with a few of my friends to see if all of there chaos seems to isolated to one room, and ironically they all, except a few OCD prone buddies, said YES.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Is a portion of my life chaotic and this messy room is a sign of that? Could this be the reason he and I don't sleep very well at night? I am not sure! But something has got to give!!
Off to clean, and wish me luck!

1 comments:

RHYTHMIC said...

ALTHO I WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE DARN SURVEY (SMILE) YOU KNOW I HAVE TO GIVE MY INPUT. YES, THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR PART OF THE LACK OF SLEEP. IT CLUTTERS YOUR MIND AND MAKES IT HARD TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. IT'S BEEN NIGHTS THAT I SAY THAT I WILL GET TO THE CLOTHES AND THINGS IN THE MORNING, AND WIND UP AT TWO AND THREE IN THE MORNING CLEANING UP MY ROOM. ONCE EVERYTHING IS ALL PUT UP IT'S A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF. YOU'LL NOTICE A DIFFERENCE TRUST ME MY FASHION BUDDY!