Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lets Catch Up!

Wow it has truly ben toooo long! We must catch up my lovies!

Let's see.... Since my last post..Big inhale ladies....I have had a baby, finished college, moved into a much large space, been on several unsuccessful job interviews, learned that life is more than fashion, shopping, money, gossip and blogs and most importantly I have found brace yourself....exhale ladies... MYSELF...

Now granted I am still rather young...technically a good ole' sprang chicken as my southern grannies would say! But I must say that a lot has been learned and you will def see that as my blog changes juuussssttt a smidgett!!

I still lloooooove fashion, and live for red bottom shoes, but ladies I am much more conscious of this "great big ole' world around me" and I long to be a staple in it's change for he better. With that said I will still talk about all things fab, and PINk!, but I will also talk about important things that need mentioning....My dausghter reaching certain milestones annnnddd *eye's looking up, pointer finger on chin*stuff like Snooki's weight loss....J/P....Smile and happy bloggin'

0 comments: