Public Service Announcement:

Hey did you know you could follow this blog! Yep, look up to the left and click follow so that you can get the latest updates to this site on a regular...P.S. don't forget to comment!
xoxo


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jealous Much???...


I hate her hair, because I want is oh so badly.

Ya'll, when my hair becomes this massive, you itches all over the land will hate me..I will def be that ish in your local movie theater blocking your view of the dialog on the big screen...You know the one make sure my hair is centered smack dead in the way of you seeing your favorite artist concert...or how about I will be the itch that hit you in the face with it as I walk by you in your faviorite nightclub??? Auhh the glory....A true crown of glory...this my dollfaces is the ultimate, undeniable goal...stay tuned!!


0 comments: